Indian Army Bharti Rally 2020 | Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally | Apply Online And Download Admit Card | Join Indian Army Bharti Rally | Indian Army Employment News 2020 | Online Applications Invited In Indian Army Bharti Rally | Army Bharti Rally In All Districts Of India | Indian Army Recruitment Rally | Register Online For Indian Army Bharti Rally |
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 | Check All Details Carefully Before Applying Online Just Like How To Apply, Required Physical Measurements, Physical Fitness Test Details, Required Medical Standards That Will Must Be Fulfilled, Vacancy Details, Required Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Documents Needed, Indian Army Bharti Rally Process, Selection Procedure, Written Test, Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Location Of Recruitment Rally, Important Dates & Links.
General Informations Of Indian Army Bharti Rally 2020 Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army Held A Recruitment Rally Under Different Different ARO’s Every Year At Different Different Rally Grounds. The Recruitment Rally Is Held For The Eligible Candidates Of All Districts Of India. Candidates Who Are Waiting For A Long Period For Indian Army Recruitment Rally. There Is A Great Opportunity For Those Candidates Because Indian Army Publish Notifications For Every ARO Every Year. You Should Check All The Important Information Related To The Recruitment Rally Before Register / Applying Online.
All Details Of Indian Army Bharti Rally Given In Blow Page Such As How To Apply, Required Physical Measurements, Physical Fitness Test Details, Required Medical Standards That Will Must Be Fulfilled, Vacancy Details, Required Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Documents Needed, Indian Army Bharti Rally Process, Selection Procedure, Written Test, Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern, And Much More About The Recruitment.
Employment News For Latest & Upcoming Indian Army Bharti Rally | Newly Published Notifications By Indian Army
Vacancy Details Of Indian Army Bharti Rally
Indian Army Invited Applications For Given Below Posts For Indian Army Rally Bharti-
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Technical (Technical Arms / Artillery / Army Air Defence)
- Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
- Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Tradesman 10th Pass(Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood Work), Washer-Man, Dresser, Tailor And Support Staff)
- Tradesman 8th Pass (House Keeper And Mess Keeper)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- JCO (Junior Commissioned Officers) (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- JCO (Junior Commissioned Officers) (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
- Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)
State Wise Employment News For Indian Army Bharti Rally
Educational Qualification Required For Indian Army Bharti Rally
Required Education Qualification For Following Posts In Indian Army Bharti Rally Described Below-
(1) Soldier General Duty (All Arms)- Candidate Should Have Passed Class 10th From Any Board Or Any Recognized Institution With 45% Marks In Aggregate & 33% Marks In Each Subject.
(2) Technical- Candidate Should Have Passed 12th / Senior Secondary Class From Any Board Or Recognized Institute In Science With Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% Marks Minimum In Each Subject.
(3) Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition examiner)-Candidate Should Have Passed 12th / Senior Secondary Class From Any Board Or Recognized Institute In Science With Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% Marks Minimum In Each Subject.
(4) Clerk / SKT / Inventory Management-(I)Candidate Should Have Passed Intermediate Exam / 12th Class In Any Stream (Science, Commerce, Arts) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% Marks In Each Subject.
(II) Candidate Should Have Studied & Passed Maths, English / Accounts Book Keeping In 10th Or 12th Class With Minimum 50% Marks In Each Subject.
(5) Soldier Nursing Assistant– Candidate Should Have Passed 12th / Senior Secondary Class From Any Board Or Recognized Institute In Science With Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% Marks Minimum In Each Subject.
(6) Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary– Candidate Should Have Passed 12th / Senior Secondary Class From Any Board Or Recognized Institute In Science With Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% Marks Minimum In Each Subject.
(7) Tradesman (10th Pass)– Candidate Should Have Passed High School / Matrix / 10th From Any Recognized Board Or Institute And ITI (Except For Syce, Mess Keeper, And House Keeper Who May Be Passed 8th Class).
(9) Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)- Candidate Should Have 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass And Qualified In D Pharma With Min 55% Marks In Aggregate And Registered With State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council Of India. Individuals Qualified In B Pharma With Min 50% Marks And Registered With State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council Of India Are Also Eligible
(10) Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)- Candidate Should Have Passed BA / B Sc with Maths From Any Recognized Board Or Institute. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
(11) JCO (Junior Commissioned Officers) (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)- Candidate Should Have Passed The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, candidate must possess following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment- Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit (OR) Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’
- Granthi. Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts- Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre- Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana)- Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
(12) JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer) (Catering) (Army Service Corps)- Candidate Should Have Passed 12th Class or equivalent exam and Diploma / Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Tech from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
(13) Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)-
- Group X – Candidate Should Have Passed MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd From Any Recognized Board Or Institute
- Group Y – Candidate Should Have Passed B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) with B Ed From Any Recognized Board Or Institute
Age Criteria For Indian Army Bharti Rally
|Post Category||Age Limit||Born Between|
|Soldier General Duty||Minimum Age 17 Years And 6 Months & Maximum Age 21 Years||01 October 1999 To 1 April 2003|
|Technical, Tradesman, Clerk/SKT||Minimum Age 17 Years And 6 Months & Maximum Age 23 Years||01 October 1997 To 1 April 2003|
|Sepoy Pharma||Minimum Age 19 Years & Maximum Age 25 Years||01 October 1995 To 30 September 2001|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers), Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)
||Minimum Age 20 Years & Maximum Age 25 Years||01 October 1995 To 30 September 2000|
|JCO Religious Teacher (All Arms)||Minimum Age 25 Years & Maximum Age 34 Years||01 October 1986 To 30 September 1995|
|JCO Catering (Army Service Corps)||Minimum Age 21 Years & Maximum Age 27 Years||01 October 1993 To 30 September 1999|
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Bharti Rally
Candidates Who Complete All Physical And Educational Eligibilities And Interested In Indian Recruitment Rally, Can Apply Online For Indian Army Bharti Rally. Follow Below Steps To Complete Online Application / Registration :-
- First Of All Candidate Should Have Open The Official Website Of Indian Army Www.Joinindianarmy.Nic.In
- After It Click On JCO / Or Apply / Login Button.
- A New Page Will Be Opened Then Click In Registration Button.
- After This Step Some Important Instructions Will Be Shown. You Should Click On Continue Button.
- Again A New Page Will Be Opened Then Fill All Required Details.
- After Filling All Details Click On Submit Button.
- After Submission, You Receive An OTP On You Entered E-Mail ID, Then Enter OTP.
- New Page Will Be Opened Then Fill Required Details And Click On Save Button.
- Now Your Application Is Submitted. Take-Two Print Out Of Application Form For Future Use.
Document Requirements At Time Of Applying Online
(A) 10th Class Certificate- Some Important Details Of Candidate Will Be Filled From 10th Class Certificate And Those Details Are –
- Name Of The Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Mother Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- 10th Certificate Number Issued By The Board
(B) E-Mail Address- Candidate Should Have A Valid & Personal E-Mail ID Because Indian Army Send All Notifications/Massage About Short Listing, Calls-Up, Results, And Joining References Etc.
(C) Contact Number/Mobile Number- Candidate Should Have Personal And Active Mobile Number To Receive OTP & Other Notification/Massage On Mobile.
(D) Domicile Details Such As State, District, And Block/Tehsil.
(E) Scanned Jpg Format Passport Size Photo In Between 10KB To 20KB.
(F) Scanned Jpg Format Image Of Signature In Between 5KB To 10KB.
(G) Mark-Sheet Of 10th Class And Mark-Sheets & Certificates As Per Applied Post.
Indian Army Bharti Process
- Document Verification
- Physical Test
- Physical Measurements Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test (CEE)
- Merit List Preparation And Allotment Of Services And Arms
- Nomination And Dispatch Of Selected Candidates For Training Centers
Indian Army Selection Process
- First Of All, Candidate Must Complete Physical Fitness Test.
- The Second Step Is Offline Written Exam (CEE). Candidate Must Achieve Passing Marks To Reach Next Step.
- Candidates Who Successfully Qualified Written Exam Indian Army Invite Them For Medical Check-Up.
- Lastly, The Final Merit List Will Be Released By Combining The Written Test, Physical Test, And Medical Score.
- Applicants Should Bring All Their Original Documents To The Army Center For Inspection. Also, Be Verified By The Police And The Sarpanch.
Required Documents At Rally Site
- Admit Card- Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Admit Card Printed On Good Quality Paper With Laser Printer. Do Not Shrink The Size Of Admit Card.
- Photograph- Candidates Are Required To Carry 20 Copies Of Unattested Photographs Printed Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background But Photos Are Not More Than Three Months Old. Photos Are Not Accepted If Edited Photo Editor Software.
- Education Certificates- Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Original Mark-Sheets Of Achieved Qualifications Them I.E. 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduation Etc. From Any Recognized School / Board / College / University.
- Domicile Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Domicile Certificate Issued By Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate- SC/ST/OBC Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Caste Certificates.
- Religion Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Religion Certificate If Religion Is Not Mentioned In Caste Certificate.
- School Character Certificate- School Character Certificate Issued By The School / College Principal / Headmaster Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Character Certificate Issued By Sarpanch Of The Village / Municipal Corporation Within 6 Months.
- Unmarried Certificate- Candidates (Less Than 21 Years Of Age) Should Carry Thier Unmarried Certificate With Photograph Issued By Sarpanch Of The Village / Municipal Corporation Within 6 Months.
- Relationship Certificate- SOS / SOEX / SOW /SOWW Candidates Are Required To Produce Their Relationship Certificate.
- NCC Certificate- (If Have Any)
- Sports Certificate- (If Have Any)
- Affidavit- Duly Signed By Candidate On Rupees 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Public Will Be Submitted By The Candidate.
- Bank A/C, PAN Card And Aadhar Card- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card And Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay And Allowances And Other Social Benefits Schemes.
Physical Standards For Indian Army Bharti Rally
All Candidates Those Are Applying For Indian Army Bharti Rally Must Have Completes All Physical Measurements. Check Your Physical Eligibility Before You Apply Online For Indian Army Bharti Rally. All Details About Physical Measurements Such As Chest, Height, And Weight Given Below Read Them Carefully.
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(Minimum 5 Cm Expansion)||(Kgs)|
|Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh, Garhwal and Kumaon)||163||163||162||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region (Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||160||157||160||77||48|
|Western Plains Region (Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions)||170||170||162||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region (Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa)||169||169||162||77||50|
|Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu)||168||167||162||77||50|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry)||166||165||162||77||50|
Special Physical Standard For Indian Army Bharti Rally
Special physical standard as given below are applicable to the following Categories with effect from 01 Aug 2004:
|(b)||Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|(c) Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy.|
|(d)||Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
|(e)||Brigade of Guards||173||50||77|
|(g)||Corps of Military Police||173||50||77|
|(h)||Corps of Military Police (Women)||142||–||Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.|
|(j)||Clerk General Duty / Store Keeper Technical||162*||50||77|
|(k)||Religious Teacher JCO
Religious Teacher JCO (Gorkhas & Ladakhi region Candidates)
|(l)||Soldier Tradesman||Minimum Physical Standard of the regions given above, minus 1 cm Chest and 2 kgs Wt. Height criteria would be at par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|(l)||Havildar Education||As applicable to Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical for various regions. However, preference will be given to the candidate fulfilling the physical standard laid down for Soldier General Duty.|
|(m)||JCO Catering (Army Service Corps) / Surveyor||As applicable to Soldier General Duty for Automated Cartographer (Engineer) various regions|
Relaxation In Physical Measurements/Standards
|A.||SOS (Sons Of Servicemen, SOEX (Sons Of Ex-Serviceman), SOWW (Sons Of War Widows), Widows Of Ex-Serviceman||1 Cm||2 Cm||2 Kg|
|B.||Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Serviceman||1 Cm||2 Cm||2 Kg|
|C.||International / National / State / District Level Outstanding Sportsman Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years.||3 Cm||2 Cm||5 Kg|
Physical Fitness Test For Indian Army Bharti Rally
|Group I||1600 Meters||5 Minutes 30 Seconds||60|
|Group II||1600 Meters||5 Minutes 31 Seconds To 5 Minutes 45 Seconds||48|
Pull Ups ( Beam )
Minimum 06 Pull Ups Required- 16 Marks
(A) 10 Pull Ups- 40 Marks
(B) 09 Pull Ups- 33 Marks
(C) 08 Pull Ups- 27 Marks
(D) 07 Pull Ups- 21 Marks
Zig-Zag Balance- Needs Quality
9 Feet Ditch- Needs Quality
Medical Test Details For Indian Army Bharti Rally
- As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review.
Written Test Details For Indian Army Bharti Rally
- CEE (Common Entrance Examination) Will Be Held For Candidates Who Have Passed Medical Test At Rally Site. Admit Card Of CEE For Medically Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site.
- Admit Card For Written Test For Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Announced Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialists At MH / CH / BH.
Exam Pattern Of Indian Army Bharti Rally
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Note:- Our Web Portal Is Not Responsible For Any Technical Issue Or Advertising Defaults On Employmentnews20.Com | Visit Official Website Of Indian Army For All Details Of Indian Army Bharti Rally.