Lenmed Jobs Vacancies 2022 Application Forms Open For Admissions Clerk Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal
Lenmed is currently recruiting for the post of Admissions Clerk. This is a good chance for the candidates who want to apply for the post of Admissions Clerk in Lenmed. According to our resource, Lenmed is offering ZAR 116590.00/Yearly salary for the post of Admissions Clerk. Job Location KwaZulu-Natal has been fixed for the post of Admissions Clerk of Lenmed Recruitment 2022. That is, if you get selected for this post, then you will have to take charge at the KwaZulu-Natal location. The last date to fill the form for the Lenmed Admissions Clerk job has been fixed as 25/11/2022. Applicants are requested to fill out their form before the last date. Complete information about what will be the qualifications for Lenmed Admissions Clerk Vacancies 2022 is given below, read it completely and apply only after that.
Lenmed Careers Opportunity for Admissions Clerk Post Details
|Whos The Recruiting Department||Lenmed|
|For Which Vacant Position||Admissions Clerk|
|What’s the salary paid of||ZAR 116590.00/Yearly|
|Where is the job location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Last Date to Apply||25/11/2022|
|Job Category||KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies 2022|
Lenmed Admissions Clerk Vacancies 2022: Full Job Description
The Admissions clerk is responsible for welcoming and admitting patients to the
hospital as well as dealing with general queries and coordinating all aspects of Preadmissions and the Reception department.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for the admissions of casualty at Trauma and in patients at
the main reception.
• To ensure that all documents for admissions are received and copied
(Doctors note, ID , Medical Aid Card)
• To obtain and confirm authorisations with medical aids for the patients.
• Ensure that the ICD codes are entered on the patients profile on the
• Ensure that the admission forms are on a daily basis checked for
• To print patient labels and admission forms for the wards on a daily basis.
• To assist with auditing and billing of Casualty files.
• To discharge patients and bill accommodation on a daily basis.
• Responsible for receipting and allocating payments correctly and assisting
with the banking process
• To assist patients with the completion of forms requesting the hospital files
and the receipt of payment thereof.
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
• Previous admin experience in a medical environment, advantageous
• Ability to remain calm and focused in emergency situations
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer Literacy
• Flexible in working hours/Shifts